The bookshelf from Dr. Ruppel. It is going to be a great thing as Jack grows up!

The storage cabinet. Above it we have framed some of the postcards we received. The rest are in great photo albums to Jack can read them when he gets older.

The changing table/dresser. Below Jack's name are three travel advertisement prints we had wood mounted. These turned out great.

A view from the crib. Thank you so much to Erin and Kyle Stutts for the glider and ottoman. I can't wait to rock Jackson in it!

The view from the door. I love the way it all came together. It looks like a baby's room, but will easily transition into a little boy's room when he's older.
1 comments:
So cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person. I ran by your house three times tonight, but your cars were both there, so I know there is no baby yet.
Post a Comment