Today I had my 38 week dr. appointment. Everything is checking out fine, and oh yes, Jack is STILL a big boy! He's still measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, which means that if I had him today, he would probably weigh 7.5-8 pounds, and that's two weeks before my due date. Certainly, we can't say for sure that he's really that big. I could just have lots of amniotic fluid. Next week, it's decision time. I go back on Monday and if he is still measuring big, it will be time for an ultrasound to see if he's really as large as we think he is. If he is, I think I might opt for induction. My dr. is concerned about him "fitting" if he gets too big, which of course concerns me a little as well. My thought right now is to be induced knowing that if it doesn't work out, a C Section is an option. Would I like to have him the old-fashioned way (with drugs of course), sure. But when it comes down to it, I'm not opposed to having the surgery. I just want him to be healthy.
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment