CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 29, 2009

Not so inspirational quotes

The other day when I updated my blog template, I thought I'd add something that changed every day so that even when I don't post there is something new to read. I thought inspirational quotes would be a great thing for people to get to read when they check my blog. However, after two days of quotes with decidedly sexual undertones, I'm not so sure how inspirational these quotes really are...or are they? One more day of this and I think I might just delete that feature from my blog.

3 comments:

Erin S said...

I laughed at the Dave Letterman one.

Kelly said...

I think you should leave them...it might inspire sex. Or if nothing else, it's good for a laugh! : )

Courtney S. said...

Okay...I'll leave them. If nothing else maybe my friends will get some as a result!