CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 27, 2009

A Baby Belly...Finally!


No, I'm not going to post a picture. For those of you who see me every day, this will probably not be that interesting to you (are my blogs ever that interesting?) but for those I don't see all the time I finally have a real baby belly! I have even had people who didn't previously know I was pregnant ask me when I am due! 


Some of you may be wondering, what the heck does it matter? My own husband thinks its hilarious that I've spent the past 6 years we've been together stressing about my weight and my general complaint for the last 6 months has been "I'm not fat enough." I don't know how other women feel, but I consider it truly special to be pregnant and that belly is just an outward sign of the miraculous things going on inside. It's not a very big belly right now (at least I don't think so) but it's big enough that I don't look ridiculous in maternity clothes now. I'm super excited. 

Maybe at some point I'll feel like having my picture taken and post some of the new figure. Until then, just imagine me with my glorious baby belly! 

0 comments: