Well...it appears that in a little over a week, we will be getting our 4th and FINAL dog. Johnny convinced me to go to the shelter to look at the puppy and, of course, I fell in love with the silly little thing. Johnny has promised me that he is going to arrange his schedule so that he can come home after work and have plenty of time to feed, walk, and play with the dogs before he goes to practice. He seems genuine about taking full responsibility for the pups, so I went ahead and said okay. I'm such a push over.
Oh...if you're one of my school buddies and you're wondering why I'm walking around with a scowl tomorrow, it's because I feel AWFUL! This pregnancy thing is really starting to get to me. Everything I eat makes me nauseous...today I went grocery shopping. Big mistake. I almost tossed my cookies about 5 times. Oddly, the only thing that seems remotely appetizing to me right now is hot dogs! Eww...what kind of freak am I? Who craves hot dogs? The worst part is I haven't actually gotten sick...just feel like I'm going to be sick for hours on end. Then the heartburn kicks in, then I go to sleep. That's about the routine of my life right now. And FORGET anything Italian. Garlic and tomato sauce both make me wanna hurl right now. Just the thought is making me feel disgusting. I guess there are worse things, though.
This week should be interesting. Loads of grading, homework, and at some point I need to start studying for comps. Coordinating all of this with my daily 2 hour nap and going to be at 9:00 is going to be tough!
0 comments:
Post a Comment