I have a confession: I let my 11 month old watch TV. Gasp!!! Actually, he watches the Playhouse Disney lineup in the mornings (Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso). When he gets up, we put him in his high chair with some cheerios and milk while we finish getting ready for the day, then we get him ready. It works...makes mornings much more enjoyable for us.
Jack's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! His eyes light up when Mickey comes onto the screen. I know this makes me a semi-bad mother, but oh well. At least it's educational and fun. At the end of every episode, they play a song called "Hot Dog" and do the "hot dog dance." It's actually pretty cute. Jack LOVES this part of the show. If he is crawling around the house at this point, he always high tails it to the living room when he hears the music and claps and dances and laughs. It's just too precious. This morning, I couldn't resist. I rewound it and captured his glee on video (and yes, that is my bra folded up on the couch...sorry). Enjoy, and have a GREAT Friday!
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Precious! And great dance moves by the way Mr. Jack. Hope we get to see you guys this weekend!
hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! i think appreciating this song and dancing should be a right of passage or something. =)
Emily, I told April that we are a go for this weekend. Just give me a call when you guys figure out your schedule...Jack usually eats lunch around 11:15 and naps from 11:45ish to 2:00ish.
Erin, I know! Johnny and I find ourselves dancing along sometimes!
So darn cute!! I'm glad you captured such a sweet moment, and glad you shared it with all of us.
Post a Comment