CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 10, 2010

Fun at One!






Our sweet Baby Jack turned one on Friday! It's amazing to think that a year ago our lives were completely different in so many ways. There have been ups and downs, but I simply cannot imagine life without the little guy. He gets more amazing every single day!

We had a party on Saturday at our house with family and close friends. I don't think Jack had a clue what this was all about, but it was fun to see him interacting with everyone and playing in the yard with his cousins. When it came time for cake, he definitely enjoyed himself! My Aunt Roxanne made an awesome red wagon cake (a big one for us and a little one for him). Enjoy the bliss of a one year old eating his first birthday cake...it was HILARIOUS!

2 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

What is that table in the back of the 2nd picture? Looks like you guys had a blast celebrating the big birthday - we need a little pool like y'alls!

Courtney S. said...

It's a sand and water table my parents got Jack for his birthday. He had a great time making mud and eating the sand, but what was more promising was that the older kids (3-4) had a great time with it, too, so I think it will grow well with him. I think my mom got it at Toys R Us.