I haven't blogged much about this pregnancy. Jack is so the center of our attention right now that it's kind of hard to remember that I'm pregnant sometimes (sorry, Cate). This pregnancy has also been blissfully easier than when I was pregnant with Jack, so while I'm thankful for that, I also don't pay as much attention to my body this time around. I have had a few cravings this time around that I thought I'd record for posterity (and so you all can laugh at me).
1. Alcohol. Clearly, I'm not satisfying this craving, but there are times that I want a beer so bad I seriously contemplate drinking one. I know it's okay to have some from time to time, but I just can't bring myself to indulge. I already feel bad enough for drinking caffeinated drinks.
2. Sonic Chili Cheese Frito Wraps. Seriously. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then another for a midnight snack. I'm pretty sure Tiffany thought I was nuts when I ordered one at 9:00 in the morning before we went to Round Top. But I LOVE them. They are the perfect combination of flavor and texture..spicy chili, gooey cheese, crunchy fritos, and soft tortilla. Soooo yummy...boy does that sound good right now.
3. S'mores. Here is where it just gets sad. Jack loves graham crackers so we always have them around now. Graham crackers automatically make me think of s'mores, so I started getting really hungy for them, but would forget to get marshmallows and chocolate at the store. One day I was surveying the leftover Easter goodies (thanks, Mom) and discovered that I had all the makings of a s'more. I took the graham crackers, the marshmallow off of an Easter cookie (no Peeps or I would have used this), and a mini chocolate bunny, popped it all in the microwave for about 10 seconds, and voila! An Easter S'more. I was in heaven. I've had 3 since. But now I'm out of Easter goodies, so I'll have to remember next time I go to the store.
4. Fruity drinks/candy. Sonic slushies, hard candy, starbursts, fruit snacks, grape or orange drink...I want fruit...flavor that is. I still can't bring myself to eat the real thing. Can't stand the texture. I have to really watch this one as I don't want to consume too much sugar! The s'mores are enough to do that on their own!
So there you go...nothing too strange, but definite affinities for things I don't normally want all of the time. Thanks, Cate, for bringing all of these wonderful goodies into my life :)
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
You are hilarious! I think a beer and a Frito wrap would be a great combination!
T
Post a Comment