Jack's baby sister will be named Catherine Grace "Cate" Smith. Immediately people ask "why not three names?" Honestly, there weren't three names that we just loved, so we went with the ones that we really liked. Johnny has always loved the name Grace and really made a push for Sarah, but Sarah Smith just sounded too cutesy to me. Some of you will think I'm crazy, but I think that a girl's name matters much more than a boy's. Boys can have very traditional names and it's no big deal that they share the same name with lots of other boys. For a girl, though, names tend to be trendier and so I didn't want her to blend in with the crowd. Now you might be thinking, Courtney, her name is Cate Smith. You don't get much plainer than that. I understand your thinking...but in my mind, Cate is SO simple that is stands out for its simplicity. As my great friend Stutts noted, it'll look great on a resume!
So, Cate it is. Johnny, Courtney, Jack, and Cate. I think it sounds like quite the perfect little family. :)
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment