I spent last night and today alone with Jack since Johnny is at rugby playoffs in Baton Rouge. He's there until tomorrow night. Jack was actually very good last night and most of the day today...only had a couple of meltdowns and took about an hour long nap (after screaming for about 10 minutes). Still, I'm absolutely exhausted! Keeping him entertained is getting more and more difficult, and I'm sure that's totally in my mind. I don't just want him to sit there and play on his own, and there is only so much you can do with a 10 month old in the middle of your living room. So we headed out for part of the day to the store, the mall, and the park. Plenty to see and experience in those places, but wow...it wore me out. Seriously, is it that tiring or do I just suck at this? I know he had a good time and was pretty pooped by the time we got home this afternoon. I had a great time with him...hearing him laugh and seeing him observe new things is always so much fun! But I'm so tired! What in the world am I going to do when I have him AND a newborn? I guess I'll have to figure it out.
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment