As I type, Johnny and our friend John are putting down the floor in the nursery and then they'll finish up the trim and chair rail! On Sunday, our friend Craig is coming to help Johnny put together the baby furniture! We might be near completion by the end of the weekend! I'm SO excited and will be so happy to have my house back. Currently it's been taken over by baby stuff that we don't have a place for until the nursery is done. I can't wait!!! I'll post pictures as soon as we are finished.
Also, wish me luck. I have my assistant principal's interview on Friday and I'm getting pretty anxious. Of course, if I don't get the job I still have a great teaching job to come back to next year, but it would be really nice to move into the area where I feel I most belong. I continue to enjoy working in the office and can't wait to make it my permanent home away from home!
Finally, on the baby front, I had a check up yesterday and I am still measuring ahead...about 37 cm at 34 weeks. The doc is going to start looking at size and perhaps do an ultrasound in a couple of weeks to see where we go from here. I finally gave in and got an elevator key this morning. The trek in from my truck, up the stairs, and to my classroom is becoming more and more difficult. I think Jack has officially expanded into my diaphragm and is pressing on my lungs. I'm trying to only use the elevator first thing in the morning so I can get at least a little bit of exercise through the rest of the day. We'll see how long that lasts!
0 comments:
Post a Comment