until my due date. I'm anxious and excited and all those other feelings that most people probably have when they're this close to a major life-altering experience. It doesn't help that people feel the need to tell me how horrible these last 6 weeks will be, how their birth experience was too fast, too slow, too painful, etc., and how I will have no clue what to do and be a crazy lunatic when the baby is born. I mean, I'm all for honesty and I really don't want anyone to sugarcoat things for me, but really? And most of these people are strangers! Anyone have positive words of advice for me from people I know and can actually trust?
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Your birth experience will be exactly the way YOUR birth experience is suppose to be!! Enjoy the next 6 weeks, rest up and be ready to hold your sweet baby boy.
Courtney,
Enjoy having a few more weeks with your husband. The next 6 weeks will be gone before you know it! Eat a whole bunch, plus some for me!
Post a Comment