I will have to post holiday pictures and/or video later. My camera is broken and I haven't had a chance to get pictures from anyone else. I did manage to take these pictures the other day (a little duct tape helped). My babies are growing way too fast! I had so much fun with them over the two week "break." Jack began talking up a storm overnight...simply amazing how the brain works. Cate began sitting up last week and while still a little wobbly, her world has definitely changed for the better. She's smiling so much more and her hair is long enough to clip little bows in it! Here are my babies. 

Jack is a full on little boy now. I can't remember what it was like before he could talk (sort of) and it's only been 2 weeks! 

Cate is doing really well sitting up as long as she is distracted. She can stop herself from falling forward really well, but she gets excited and falls backwards and sometimes to the side still. She's getting stronger every day! 
She has also become quite the happy little girl. She still has her very serious looks, but we're getting more and more smiles now that she can really hold herself up and see the world.
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment