CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 15, 2011

My Children Are Beautiful

We took our second round of pictures with Patti Free today...these were Cate's 6 month pictures (she will be 6 months old on the 21st) and Jack's 20 month pictures. We were afraid we'd have to take them all inside which would have been fine for Cate, but Jack isn't much for posing these days. Fortunately we were able to get him outside...the results speak for themselves.









I don't mind sounding conceited when I say my children are beautiful...I don't really think there is any disputing this observation. But they're beautiful for more reasons than just their looks. Here are a few of the things that make my babies beautiful:

Jack...his laughter, his zeal for life, the way he says, "Momma," the way he picks up Cate's pacifier and tries to console her when she's upset, the way he is mesmerized by the littlest things, and of course, his precious little impish smile.

Cate...her serious nature, the way she smiles with her whole body, the way she loves, loves, loves her daddy, the way she lights up when she sees Jack, the way she talks while her mouth is full, the way she gets frustrated but doesn't give up, and the way she grabs my face to give me "kisses."

What can I say? I adore my babies. Some days are tough, but every minute is absolutely worth it!

0 comments: