CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 20, 2009

I Passed!


Three weeks ago tomorrow I took my TEXES Principal's exam and I have been waiting on pins and needles ever since to see if I passed and at 5:30 this morning when I checked the website to see if my scores were posted, I found out that I passed! They use a scaled score so there is no way to know what I really made, but when I figured up my percentage of correct questions I got 90% of them correct! I was really excited about that. Now all I have to do is pay $77 to SBEC to get my certificate and I can officially be an assistant principal or principal in the state of Texas!

On another front, here are the latest ultrasound pictures of Jackson. You can see his face with his little hand next to his nose (at least I hope that's what it is...otherwise he's got a REALLY big nose)! Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

1 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! Congrats! and thanks for posting those pics of the ultrasound--love that! : )