CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 25, 2009

Pumpkins!

We took Jack to the pumpkin patch today. Poor guy was pretty sleepy, so there wasn't a lot of smiling going on, but we had a good time, picked out a big pumpkin and a little pumpkin, and took some pics.





Look at Jack sitting up like a big boy! Of course, Daddy was standing just to the side in case Jack decided to make a run for it. He was SO cute in his fall outfit, too. 



We all got in on the picture action. We asked the attendant to take a picture of all 3, but there is something wrong with my camera and it didn't work! Darn it.


When we got home, we did some laundry and watched some football. Jack played on his blanket, sat up for a while, had some tummy time, and then, he watched some football!




He LOVES football. Seriously, that's what he's doing here. He loves it so much, this is the longest he's ever sat on his own.

After football, we decided to go outside to carve our pumpkin! Jack was interested until he heard our puppies and then he was completely focused on them.





So, Mommy took over the pumpkin carving and, voila, the finished product...his first "Jack"-o-lantern. I think I will make this a tradition for Jack. It will be fun to change up the way I carve it and then the way he carves it each year. Considering I haven't done this in a LONG time, I think it turned out nice.




I can't wait for Halloween! Jack has 2 costumes: a tiger and Yoda. I think we'll do the tiger for Friday's football game (I think it's a home game) and then Yoda for Saturday. Not sure of our exact plans. I need to call around. We have a great hayride here in the neighborhood and I know there are several carnivals around town. He's so little, I'm more interested in getting him all dressed up and taking his picture. I can't WAIT to show you all those Yoda ears!!!









2 comments:

April said...

Cute pics! Emily and Wyatt will be in town this weekend - Saturday and Sunday. Em asked if yall were going to be in town...maybe we could get the boys together?

Courtney S. said...

We are going to be in town. We will be gone to a rugby game in Huntsville Saturday but we should be back at around 6:00. Otherwise our weekend is free...you guys are welcome to come to the rugby games with us (of course if it's nice weather). They start at 12:00 and 2:30...A&M v. SHSU (duh). We'd love to get together. What did you guys have in mind?

Not sure