CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 20, 2009

A Busy Little Guy







Jack turned 10 weeks old last Thursday and spent the weekend being a busy, busy guy. He's developing so fast these days and it's going to be SO HARD to leave him every day next week when I go back to work. 
On Thursday we headed to Atascosita to visit Jack's GeGe and Pops (aka Johnny's parents). We were there Thursday
 evening, Friday, and came back Saturday. GeGe came with us. 

While we were in Atascosita, Jack had his first taste of rice cereal in his bottle (I finally caved...he's not sleeping all night, but he sure is going back down faster). He gobbled that stuff right up. 

Sunday afternoon was our next big adventure. Jack went swimming in the big pool for the first time at Uncle Craig and Aunt Camille's house and loved it. He was very calm the whole time and was so cute in his swimsuit and cap. He stayed in for about 20 minutes and then got out. He really seems to love the water (as long as it's not too cold). 

Jack is really starting to focus on objects now, including his feet! He's trying REALLY hard to reach out and grab things, but hasn't quite figured out how to make it all work. It won't be long at all. He is also talking up a storm these days and is ALMOST giggling at us. I can't wait to hear that first baby laugh. 

I am happy to report that my Jack only has eyes for his momma. He loves his momma and has become quite the Momma's Boy, and that's just fine with me! 

1 comments:

Erin S said...

Garrett just SPRINTED across the house when I told him there were new pictures of Jack on the computer!