CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 2, 2009

8 Weeks Old!




Jack is 8 weeks old today and, as usual, was all smiles this morning! He kept those going when I pulled out the camera so for the first time I got some great smiley pictures. He's doing better and we've now moved on to trying to sort out his gassy issue by trying different bottles. So far the leader is the el-cheapo Gerber bottles (thanks Kelly). We'll see how switching back to the original Avent nipples does today. 

I found out yesterday that I will be returning to work July 27 and will now be working 220 days a year instead of 187, so Jack will be going to daycare a week earlier than I expected (if they'll take him a week early). I have to say that while I'm looking forward to working, I'm not looking forward to not seeing Jack as much. It will definitely be an adjustment. 

0 comments: