I can't believe I waited so long to update. Well, yes I can. I've been pretty busy finishing graduate school and growing another human being. Both of these tasks can reek havoc on one's free time!
So, yes, I finally finished my M.Ed. It only took me about 3 years (of course you can't really count last year since I didn't go to school). I am so relieved to be finished with this. I only have to pass my principal's certification test next month and I will be officially certified to be a principal in the state of Texas. The only question is whether or not I actually want to pursue this AND have a brand new baby next year. I guess it just depends on what becomes available.
As for Baby Smith, hopefully as of next Tuesday we will know what to call the little bambino. Of course, that would mean we actually have to decide on a name, and that may or may not happen right away. At least I'll be able to refer to the baby as "him" or "her." I'm super excited and wish it was tomorrow and not next Tuesday. Being pregnant has definitely reminded me about the value of patience.
School is out as of next Friday. This semester hasn't really been too bad...my classes are great and while it has been extremely busy, I can't complain about how things have gone. It could have been much worse. The prospect of ONLY having to teach next semester is making me giddy! What will I do with all the time I'll have?
On a side note, we had the most beautiful weather I've seen in a long time...it SNOWED. Not the kind of snow that comes down and then immediately melts. It REALLY snowed! Currently there is about 3 inches of beautiful white, fluffy snow covering our entire yard. The moon is reflecting off of it and it is just gorgeous. I can't wait until in the morning...the low tonight is supposed to be 24, so the snow should still be around. I'll hopefully be able to get some really great pictures. Check it out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment