We found out yesterday that we are expecting a bouncing baby boy in May! I don't think we could be more thrilled! Already, though, I'm a bad mom since I haven't even scanned the poor kid's ultrasound pictures into the computer yet.
I had worried all last week that we wouldn't be able to see the baby's "privates" in the ultrasound and that almost came true. Our little one was all snuggled up in momma's belly with his legs curled up tight. With the nod of my head, I gave the ultrasound tech. permission to "let him have it" and she started wiggling and jiggling the handheld device. Finally, she got him to loosen up a little and found an angle from underneath to get a good view. There it was...his little peanut right there for all the world to see. He is definitely a he. He also had his arm up by his head as if to say, "yeah, I'm cool." Johnny said it's him practicing to throw into lineouts. Hehe.
Of course, Daddy is super proud of himself and can't wait to start his rugby training. I just wish Daddy would hurry up and help me decide on a name. I don't want to be one of those people who has to choose a name at the hospital. I need to have a name for this kid and fast!
I can feel him moving around more and more these days. He's becoming quite the wiggly worm. It's so exciting to know he's a he. Already I feel so much more connected to him...like he's real now. I just can't wait til he gets here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment