Again, in no particular order.
1. A maid service. Our lives are a futile attempt at keeping things clean with two little tornadoes living under toe.
2. A larger master bedroom closet. Honestly, the rest of our house is great, but it was built in the 80s and the original builders evidently didn't own any clothes. Maybe they were nudists...ewww!
3. A hair dresser and make up artist. Every day. At my house.
4. My children to grow into confident, caring, happy adults who follow their dreams and make their own way in the world.
5. To have one absolutely, completely worry-free day. I think those went out the window when I had children, not that I ever really had any before.
6. To visit Europe, but for an extended time period. I'd love to become "one of the locals" or live in England long enough to come back with a slight accent.
7. To have the will power to become a healthy person. That's really the only thing holding me back, and the fact that I really don't like fruits or veggies, but mainly that I have no will power to make myself do healthy things. I really like yummy food...I'm definitely an emotional and boredom eater. I also despise most exercise...I love to take dance classes, but my days are too full as it is right now. I know, excuses, excuses. I just have to begin with the baby steps approach, not the I have to lose 50 pounds by next week approach.
$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment