CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 12, 2010

Family Pictures

This past Wednesday, we made our first attempt at family photos with all 4 of us. Unfortunately, I didn't factor in the time change when we scheduled this (we were actually supposed to take them on Sunday), so I ended up with very few pictures of the 4 of us together or Jack smiling because he was having NO PART of cooperating! Our photographer, Patti Free (web.me.com/pattifreephotography), was wonderful! She's starting up her business here in College Station and she has a great eye! I was amazed at some of the shots she was able to get despite our temperamental 18 month old. Cate isn't much into smiling. Don't get me wrong...she can. She just chooses to save those smiles for truly entertaining moments and since she was pretty hungry by the time we got to her, we didn't get many. Regardless, the pictures we did get are absolutely beautiful! (It doesn't hurt that we have gorgeous kids). Enjoy!










0 comments: