It's been a couple of weeks since I posted and even longer since I posted pictures of the kids. I thought I would update with a few pics of my sweet baby girl in her Aggie gear and at 2 months old. I also included one of my Jack Jack covered in Beenie Weenie juice raking our deck. He's such a handsome fellow, even when he's covered in his supper! Enjoy!
I've also added a photo of an interesting discovery I made the other night. Jack had been playing in our TV cabinet (and by playing I mean he pulled out all of the DVDs). But then I found these disks lined up neatly in front of the DVD player. I asked Johnny if he'd done this and he said no. I guess my little guy thought he'd organize a bit before he went to bed! 




$250 Bucks and Worth Every Penny
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment