CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 16, 2010

Sick...again!

So after 5 exciting days with his grandparents, Jack returned home yesterday and greeted me with a huge smile and a big ole kiss. It was too sweet. He also came home with a fever...again.

Jack has been sick just about every other week since the beginning of January. It's never anything too serious...a virus here, a cold there. But he ALWAYS has a fever with whatever it is. Yesterday afternoon his fever was up to 102. This morning it was back down to 100.9, but that's still too high to go to school and just high enough to make him feel miserable. I just put him down for his second nap today, and Jack doesn't like to nap. He was whiney and restless, so I put him in his crib and he didn't even fuss. He just turned his head and went right to sleep...BOTH TIMES! That NEVER happens. This little guy just doesn't feel well at all. I feel so bad for him, but there's just not much I can do. He's just so pitiful.

If spring will ever get here I think these little illnesses will slack off some. The lack of fresh air and being cooped up inside with other babies and people are just breeding the germs right now. I can't WAIT for it to warm up a little.

0 comments: