CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 13, 2010

9 Month Dr. Visit

Jack had his 9 month check up last week and I thought I'd post his stats. Fortunately for the sweet little guy, he didn't have to have any shots this time around! Yay!!! Here's where Jack stacks up against other kids his age:

Height: 30 1/4 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 22 lbs, 8 oz (85th percentile...all that crawling and pulling up is burning some calories!)
Head: 95th percentile...one big melon...must be to house that big ole brain of his!

When the nurse went through the "milestones" list, we were able to answer yes to almost everything. However, Jack wasn't waving bye-bye or anything, so we said no to that one. On the way out of the drs. office, the nurse waved to him, and the little stinker waved right back! Crazy mom that I am, I wanted to go back and change my answer to that question. Now he waves bye bye to everyone. It's so cute! My mom also reported that in order to get this way, he's learned to give unsolicited kisses. Little flirt.

Jack is spending his first weekend (more like a week) away from us and so far he's done much better than me! I've had a couple of teary moments...one when my mom put him on the phone. She said when he heard my voice, he got so excited. Of course, that made me miss him even more. However, getting to sleep until 8:00 in the morning and not having to worry about waking up in the middle of the night has been nice. Still, I can't wait until my little man comes home!

0 comments: