CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 20, 2009

Pictures!!!

I am so excited to share some of the pictures of Jack's 6 month photo shoot with you. I was less than impressed with his 3 month session at Sears, so I was hoping these would turn out better. I asked my cousin, Rachel, to take his pictures since I have seen the pictures she takes of her daughter and they are beautiful. Rachel is just starting her photography business, so I thought it would be good to help her drum up some business as well as get some really great pictures of Jack. She didn't disappoint. Honestly, it will be so hard to choose which ones to make super huge to hang on our wall! I have to look at them over and over and be in awe of how beautiful out little boy is. I know I'm biased, but this is one adorable baby. I'm such a proud Mommy!

Today is also our 5 year anniversary and Jack is the best gift we've ever given one another. We celebrated by going out to eat, and we took Jack with us (maybe just this year). Our lives were incomplete without him, and we didn't even realize it until he was here. It just didn't seem right to leave him behind in our celebration of our lives together. James Wyatt Jackson Smith, you are the absolute best thing that ever happened to your daddy and me. We love you with all our hearts!











1 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

Those are adorable! Wyatt and Jack need to play together really soon. I love the 3rd from the bottom where he is biting his lip. Precious!!