CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 9, 2008

So much for summer!

So many people think that teachers get all summer off, but I am proof that this is not always the case. This summer, we are really busy. I am teaching English in summer school and taking two graduate school classes in June and two in July. I am definitely NOT getting a break. Of course, Johnny is just thrilled about this because he has to go to work all year long, so he thinks it's only fair that I have to go to work every day like the rest of the world. I'm getting a lot of work done, though, so that is a good thing.

I can't post a blog without talking about our puppies, so here goes. My three dogs are great...though quite a handful lately. Iris doesn't have to have surgery just yet, so we are going to be giving her medicine each day until we figure out where we go from here. She's doing pretty good now. Mikey and Starsky are as wild as ever...I think Mikey has officially become a "teenager" since he is more defiant that he ever has been. He's still adorable, though. Starsky still jumps the outer fence, so we keep him in the pen. Otherwise, they're great.

Life is pretty good.

0 comments: