CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 3, 2008

Our House...is a very, very, very fine house!










We moved into our house in late August and boy have we been busy sprucing it up! The house was built in 1985 and I swear it still had the same wallpaper! It was definitely a throwback to the "country" trend of the mid to late eighties. I'll have to post pictures of the original look later.


After some negotiating on our contract with the owners, we got allowances for updates to the decor of the home. Otherwise we were very pleased with the house overall. We have 1 acre with beautiful trees in the back yard and a chain link fence all the way around. It's great for the dogs (which we got after we moved in, of course).


We are very proud of our little house (it's only 1500 square feet). We're already talking about adding on to it in the future we love it so much (I don't know about that, though). Just thought I'd put some "after" pictures to show off our hard work. Of course, I took these on a day when it wasn't immaculately cleaned...oh wait...that's never! Enjoy!









0 comments: