CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 3, 2008

My first blog!


So this is my first time to blog...I suppose it's a bit like myspace but for a more grown up circle. That's refreshing. You can't expect my blog to be all that fancy...I'm simply not a fancy person and quite frankly I don't have time to make things all that detailed. I have to say I'm quite happy with the way things are going in life right now, so that's good. I'm afraid a large chunk of my blog will likely be devoted to my silly dogs (I've become that person). Mikey, Iris, and Starsky are pretty much the focus of our lives right now (besides work and taking care of the house and generally spending quality time together). I can't say it concerns me too much, but I do know it can be really annoying to listen to people talk about their pets all of the time, so I try to restrain myself as much as possible. It's not always easy! If I get too annoying, please tell me to SHUT UP!

0 comments: